Keynote for Affordable Conference
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 21:07:21 -0800 (PST)
We are delighted to announce our keynote speaker for our Affordable
Conference on Affordable Cohousing. David Dworkin is the President and CEO
of the National Housing Conference. As a leader in housing on a national
scale, David will bring perspective and wisdom from beyond the cohousing
movement and look toward the ways cohousing can be a part of the solution
to the nationwide challenge of making housing affordable for all. You won't
want to miss this. Read more about David here:
https://www.nhc.org/staff/david-m-dworkin/
Register here:
https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/simple-series-2020

--