Tour Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington, DC Sunday, Mar. 8, 2-4pm
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 21:23:21 -0800 (PST)
We’re doing it again!

Come learn about life in cohousing at our next quarterly tour on Sunday, March
8, from 2:00 - 4:00 pm.

Registration is required. Sign up at:

https://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/

We'll provide a comprehensive introduction to Takoma Village, make time for
Q&A, and show you our community's extensive common facilities and a couple of
homes. Light refreshments will be served.

If you think you'd like to live at Takoma Village, check out the Guide for
Prospective Residents on our website and contact us to request a schedule of
meetings, social events, and work days you can attend to learn more about us.
And follow us on Facebook to get a glimpse of daily life here!

http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Street parking is available on on the street. Or use Metro to the Takoma
Station (Red Line), just 2 blocks from us.

Takoma Village Cohousing
6827 4th St NW
Washington, DC 20012

Sunday, March 8 is the beginning of Daylight Saving Time. SPRING FORWARD!
Remember to set your clocks 1 hr ahead before you retire.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Dear Karma — I have a list of people you missed.