affordable housing, zoning and Japan a factual correction
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 05:06:08 -0800 (PST)
following this thread on affordable housing I see a comment that implies there
is no zoning in Japan.

In fact Japan does have zoning. It is different, but it is definitely zoning.
Here is one brief discussion (which can also lead you to more information if
this piques your interest)

https://www.planetizen.com/news/2019/04/103734-zoning-japan-versus-zoning-us
<https://www.planetizen.com/news/2019/04/103734-zoning-japan-versus-zoning-us>

liz