Re: Cohousing Digital System
From: Tom @ Gather (infogather.coop)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 19:09:54 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for bringing this discussion to the list, Chris. It's an important
one. I'll share here the gist of what I shared with you directly:

We look forward to the day when Gather has enough subscribers to sustain
full-time staff members, and we are confident that day will come. In the
meantime, we are running on passion and dedication to our vision, and we
are committed to building this service without venture capital so that its
control (and data) can remain in the hands of the users.

Also, our team has recently grown to three, with addition of Steve from
Ecovillage of Ithaca! He's helping with server support as well as feature
development.