Minnesota Community is expanding - If interested Act now
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 09:28:56 -0800 (PST)
The Monterey Cohousing Community (MoCoCo) is currently in the process of
expanding again.

Our fifteen households are in St. Louis Park, Minnesota, a highly rated city
next to Minneapolis and close to several of it’s lakes. We have several
“Builders” now involved in this third phase of growing our community. Phase I
was buying and remodeling a 1924 building that looks like a Georgian Mansion
that now includes 8 apartments and 20 common rooms. Phase II was the addition
of seven townhomes that are connected to the main building via a tunnel.

Phase III is now adding more units with Net Zero building. IF you might be
serious about being a a part of this co-adventure please contact Rick ASAP

MoCoCo website     http://www.montereycohousing.com
<http://www.montereycohousing.com/>

Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/MontereyCohousingCommunity
<https://www.facebook.com/MontereyCohousingCommunity>

Our Mansion vlog:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjnr0LZcyOo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjnr0LZcyOo>

2925 Monterey Ave , St. Louis Park, MN  55416
Map: http://tinyurl.com/RickGCohousingHome
<http://tinyurl.com/RickGCohousingHome>
Cohousing Radio Show: http://l.cohousing.org/monterey-cohousing-AM950Radio.mp3
<http://l.cohousing.org/monterey-cohousing-AM950Radio.mp3>

Rick Gravrok
Landline 952-926-6655 (preferred)
iPhone 952-220-8153
rick.gravrok [at] gmail.com <mailto:rick.gravrok [at] gmail.com>