Re: Minnesota Community is expanding - If interested Act now
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 06:56:34 -0800 (PST)
LOVE the idea of turning any large space into a cohousing community.

In crowded cities like new York when big box stores move out, it takes a
while to move another store in....see the article here about empty former
department stores sitting vacant. Or large old parking garages.

Was thinking that instead of breaking new ground or buying new land, would
it be possible to rehab old Dept stores into cohousing like Minneapolis did
with that old hospice building. If so, it would be my responsibility to
have to find families to help purchase the building, correct?

Ron

I hope Sharon reads this too :-) love her input.