Re: Cohousing Digital System
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 06:59:18 -0800 (PST)
When I say contributors or administrators for a digital system, I am
referring to staff that run the software and trouble shoot calls from users
of the software. A user would be a Cohousing community. Thanks Tom for
mentioning that Gather's staff has increased to three.  Chris

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 9:03 AM Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]
gmail.com>