Re: Mental Illness: How to Tackle Challenging Issues and Better Care for Community Members
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 17:28:31 -0800 (PST)
> On Feb 11, 2020, at 5:53 PM, Chris Hansen <itschrishansen [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I'd be interested in attending this but goodness me- $99 for four months,
> and $300 for a year is expensive!

One of the disappointing things about the CAI is that they have transitioned to
a professional certification organization. More concerned with the interests of
managers. There is still a lot of stuff there to use but the cost is in the
professional membership level— and membership most useful for professionals.
They also have a CAI Board Leader Certificate.

And they changed the name of the rest of us — we are now "Homeowner Leaders,
Board Members, and Community Volunteers" which I resent. We all used to be
members. And chapters were essentially free. Pay for your dinner events. There
too many pages and sign-ins for me to find out exactly what it costs now.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC