Re: Cohousing Digital System
From: Tom @ Gather (infogather.coop)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:40:13 -0800 (PST)

> When I say contributors or administrators for a digital system, I am
> referring to staff that run the software and trouble shoot calls from users
> of the software.

Yes that makes sense. That's typically referred to as "support" in the tech
business. We are usually able to answer support queries within a day or
two. We are also in the process of setting up a support forum so that
members of the growing Gather community can help each other out with
questions about usage and so forth. Stay tuned for more on that in the
coming weeks.

--
Tom for the Gather Team
https://info.gather.coop