Re: Jewish cohousing in DC
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 18:50:30 -0800 (PST)
Don't know about the DC area but one person who may know is Roger Studley (
roger.studley [at] gmail.com). He has been involved with supporting Jewish
cohousing in general and in the Berkeley area specifically.'
Jerry

Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  , Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>
To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me