Re: Cohousing Digital System
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 07:29:28 -0800 (PST)
I have only received one response from another co-housing community that is
using a digital system with a development support staff of 5 people or
more. Paso Robles Cohousing is using G suite and I now that Arbco cohousing
in Madison, WI is using Drupal. Are there additional co-housing communities?

Thanks, Chris Terbrueggen
Linden Cohousing

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 8:59 AM Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]
gmail.com>