Home for sale in Heartwood
From: Kate Brunner (crunchymama03gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 15:01:30 -0800 (PST)
We are selling our home in Heartwood (Durango, CO area). Our career paths
are most likely leading us out of the area soon and we would love to be
able to sell to someone who is deeply interested in cohousing. The house
has a great deal of potential either for a family with children or teens,
for someone who wants to run their own business, or possibly for someone
who would be interested in renting out the studio space or modifying it
into a small apartment for an additional revenue stream. Please feel free
to contact us if you have questions or would like more information about
the community. Our contact information (along with lots of pictures of the
house) is in the listing linked below.
https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/10---sale-44-398k.html
-Kate