Cohousing Digital System
From: Diane Craig (ddcraiggmail.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 07:46:59 -0800 (PST)
Like Village Cohousing in WI,  Gainesville (FL) Cohousing uses Mosaic with
Dropbox as our backup file storage.  Sean Davey is awesome and has made
many changes to meet our needs. It does everything, from scheduling
meetings/rooms to email to common meals and work tasks,  The calendar and
the ability to post to a feed (like Facebook) is essential to our community
and widely used.  We started with Wiggio (free) but so many people had
problems using it and then it shut down. Mosaic is user-friendly when doing
the basic functions  (email, meals, booking rooms, sharing information. The
more advanced features like meals and document organization have a higher
learning curve figuring out how it works with the community's goals but
that will happen with any new system and new community. I have offered a
one-hour  help session a few times where people can drop by for help. I
don't have a lot of time to spend with this and most people here don't have
interest or expertise.  We are a new community so we still have a lot of
other things going on to deal with. A one-stop shop was very important to
me when researching our options.

Diane Craig
Gainesville Cohousing
Gainesville, FL