Affordable Conference on Affordable Cohousing
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:48:55 -0800 (PST)
By now you've heard about the Affordable Conference on Affordable Cohousing
this Saturday. Perhaps you are asking yourself whether you really want to
spend your Saturday in front of your computer. We get that, especially if
it happens to be a rare sunny day in February where you are. And we think
it really might be worth hanging out with us online. Cohousing people are
amazing, and cohousing makes people more amazing, and coming to a
conference is a way that you can help make cohousing and cohousers even
more amazing. We'd love to have you particpate in breakout conversations
and Q&A opportunities throughout the conference. On the other hand, if the
sunshine is just too tempting, don't let that stop you. Register anyway and
plan to watch the recordings. This conference will have a little something
for everyone from seekers to forming communities, to those who already live
together and are looking for still more options for affordability. Register
today, we'll see you on Saturday.
https://www.cohousing.org/2020-online-affordable/

--
Karen Gimnig