Re: Managing interest list, tour attendees and future buyers?
From: stevep (steveptakomavillage.org)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 08:31:45 -0800 (PST)
At Takoma Village, we menage what we consider a very successful resale system, using Google documents and Meetup.com.

- Our notification list is a Google spreadsheet, which contains names, email addresses, and other relevant info. We converted from Excel for Google Sheets' ease of sharing between our team members. I remove people from the list only if they ask to be removed. The list now has over 700 entries.

- We maintain a separate smaller list, in Google Docs, of prospective residents to record what events such as meetings, meals and workdays a person has attended in the process to get to know us better.

- We organize our quarterly tours and other public events on Meetup. Here's a link to our upcoming tour:
https://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/events/268406585/
We advertise the tours, and available units, by email to everybody on the notification list, as well as to the members of the DC Area Meetup group, TVC members, ex-members (who may have interested friends), and our neighborhood list-serve.