Re: Managing interest list, tour attendees and future buyers
From: Janet Murphy (janetmusicrngmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 12:24:19 -0800 (PST)
We have a "public" email list which is used for home sales and public
events (concerts, blood drives, etc.) at the cohousing. We advise
interested buyers to get on the list, reassuring them that this is the
first place we announce homes for sale. We send emails perhaps 4-6 times a
year, so they will not be overwhelmed by emails. People can get off the
list anytime. Folks register themselves on our public website.
We do not keep a list of potential buyers because it quickly becomes
obsolete as people meet their housing needs. It's also nice to have folks
take action themselves as it filters out less serious lookers. Lastly, it
keeps us from promising to put someone on a list and then failing to do so.

Janet
Arboretum Cohousing, Madison WI