I messed up :: Here is the correct link for the Book Bundles!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 17:22:25 -0800 (PST)
Sorry about that…..  Here is my corrected post:

Hello everyone…
Newsflash!  The Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) has reduced the
prices on its Top 4 Book Bundles. Click/Tap link for the details:
https://www.ic.org/community-bookstore/category/bundles/

If you are interested to learn more about FIC - which I personally hope you are
-  and what Big Stuff we are up to this year, come visit us here
https://www.ic.org <https://www.ic.org/>.

We have lots of educational goodies for you!
I am also happy to field and answer all your questions too.

In community,
Neil
Swan's Market Cohousing - https://www.swansway.com <https://www.swansway.com/>
Foundation for Intentional Community - https://www.ic.org <https://www.ic.org/>