announcing CoHoLink, a place to share
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 13:12:27 -0800 (PST)
hi all,

I'm hosting a new website that I'm calling CoHoLink. It's a place to share
things related to cohousing.

It's a simple site that currently includes:
- a place to share documents like policies, articles, budgets, etc.
- a place to have online discussions
- a place to share recipes
- a news feed (like facebook) with "liking" and commenting
- email lists with archives

There's are email lists for update announcements and help with Mosaic but we
can also add lists for anything of interest.

I'm very interested to hear from you about ideas for new features that would
facilitate and promote cohousing communities sharing with each other online.

If you'd like to participate, please go to https://coholink.cohousing.site and
then click on the "request account" link. Or please contact me with any
questions and/or suggestions.

best,
  Sean