Re: privacy policies related to publishing photos
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 05:48:33 -0800 (PST)
Allison Tom <allisonrtom [at] gmail.com>
to deal with attachment which Cohousing-L does not distribute.

I put attachment temporarily at:
http://www.justcomm.org/temp/Permissions_sample_doc.xlsx
If it is no longer there, request it from Allison.

Fred

Hi Joyce,

I was just this morning working on a document for our community about this
exact issue.  What we are doing here is creating a spreadsheet of
"permissions" - so each household can say "yes, you can post photos of
adults but not names."  We had the kinds of issues you mention!

I'm in Driftwood Village Cohousing, a community in North Vancouver
currently in construction.

I'm attaching the document I'm creating for you to look at - maybe it will
be useful to you.  I removed household and personal names, since it would
be pretty ironic to share too much information in this context!