Re: privacy policies related to publishing photos
From: Marlies Metodi (m.metodigmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 10:50:16 -0800 (PST)
We have used the following media release form for all of our LLC members
and explorers (we are still in the design phase):

I hereby grant the Rio Grande Huerta, LLC permission to use my likeness in
a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its
publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other
consideration.

I understand and agree that all photos will become the property of Rio
Grande Huerta LLC and will not be returned.

I hereby irrevocably authorize Rio Grande Huerta LLC to edit, alter, copy,
exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In
addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product
wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties
or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo.

I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge the Rio Grande
Huerta LLC from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my
heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons
acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of
this authorization.

I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE PHOTO RELEASE. I AFFIRM THAT I AM AT
LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR, IF I AM UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, I HAVE OBTAINED
THE REQUIRED CONSENT OF MY PARENTS/GUARDIANS AS EVIDENCED BY THEIR
SIGNATURES BELOW.

BY SIGNING BELOW I    AGREE / DISAGREE (circle one) TO THE ABOVE PHOTO
RELEASE:

Print Name: ______________________________

Signature: ______________________________ | Date: __ / __ / ____

If under 18, a parent or guardian must sign:

Parent Signature: ______________________________ | Date: __ / __ / ____

In addition to the above agreement, initial in the box below if you agree
to the following statements:

Legally, no permission is required for photos taken in a public space or at
cohousing activities. By initialing I agree to my photo being taken/used
for promotion without permission PROVIDED that I am not recognizable (use
of silhouettes, backs, non-distinguishable features or items such as hats).

By initialing I agree to the use of my first name on social media.

Hope it helps to put together a draft for your community!
Best,

Marlies Metodi

Pronouns: she/her/hers

505.363.6087

m.metodi [at] gmail.com

<http://www.cohousingabq.org/>

I am a future neighbor at Cohousing ABQ. Please help us spread the word
about this amazing opportunity for families in Albuquerque. Thank you for
sharing with your friends!

www.cohousingABQ.org <http://www.cohousingabq.org/>

<https://www.facebook.com/cohousingABQ.org/>
<https://www.instagram.com/cohousingabq/>