Re: privacy policies related to publishing photos
From: Alicia George (ajgeorgeearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 18:31:31 -0800 (PST)
At Takoma Village Cohousing in Washington, DC, we use photos of residents on
our website and on our Facebook page. We don’t include names in any public
posting.

We do not have an explicit policy about publishing photos, but have carried on
a practice started by previous website managers here years ago. The assumption
is that anyone’s photo can be used, but if they ask to opt out, we will respect
their wishes. The current website and Facebook managers maintain a (short)
list.

Alicia