Re: Do any cohousing communities require that live-in care-takers become members of their communities?
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 05:19:27 -0800 (PST)
At Swans Market we have a live in caretaker who is welcome to participate and
sometimes does but no requirement.  Finding reliable caretaking help is hard
enough without the burden of additional requirements.  I would not be in favor
of putting additional demands on this relationship.
       Bonnie

Sent from my iPad