Re: PDX Commons Health Team Recommendations: Preparing for COVID-19
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 07:01:56 -0800 (PST)
PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon.

In the town (and recognizable elsewhere), it is used as a shorthand for the
name of the city.

Hence "PDX Commons" as a community name.

Raines
a Cohousing Coach in Berkeley, California
Cohousing California, which actually had PDX Commons as a member when they
were recruiting in the SF Bay Area, not a bad idea given how many
Californians end up in Oregon and Washington states