Re: Co-Living Survey
From: Lynne MARKELL (lmarkellrogers.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 08:18:42 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for your comments, Raines. I agree that "outsiders" should not have
access to this listserv to do what looks like commercial research.
There appears to be a link to commercial co-living companies that are making
money off a need for shared housing of millennials.
Good call.

Lynne Markell,
Lmarkell [at] rogers.com
(613) 842-5222