Re: Co-Living Survey
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 11:33:00 -0800 (PST)
Thank you Raines for your quick response to this query from Dwayne.  Speaking
for myself, — and I am unanimous in this.. :-) —after years working in the
Cohousing field I assume everybody is coming from the same place I am i.e.
sharing information of all kinds.  When a cohousing community is built everyone
benefits — i’m all for that whoever is building it.

And ... there are people and institutions out there in the world that would
take advantage of the blood sweat and tears (lots of tears...) we’ve put into
this movement.

So Raines… I am really glad you asked the questions that you did. I also like
the way you characterized this listserv. And, if Dwayne or anyone else falls
within our loosely defined organizational standards I trust we will support
them and their queries as we do everyone else.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Member of the board  Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone
All tiipos ... curtesy of Siri  :-)