Re: Co-Living Survey
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 17:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
The world needs more community. Cohousing is just one strategy. If Dwayne can
learn something from cohousers to foster community in a different realm, I’m
all for it. We’re all in this together.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to
excellence whatever his chosen field or endeavor.''
           - Vince Lombardi