Seeking topic ideas for Coho/US Online Conferences and new team members!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 15:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Cohousing-L community,

Our Coho/US events committee, is planning 3 more online conferences coming this
year, we want to make sure we deliver needed and wanted content for our widest
audience. We would really love to hear from you!

We are planning 3 conferences, so don’t hold back.  Take a moment to think
about what conversations, topics, presentations would be REALLY helpful to you
and your community. Make a list and send it to Karen at karencohous [at]
gmail.com.  Inspire us with your ideas!

We also want to grow our planning team, so please let Karen know you are
interested in joining us.

In community,
Neil
Coho/US Events Committee
https://www.cohousing.org/events/ <https://www.cohousing.org/events/>
-=-=-=
-=-=-=-
Co-Developer and Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing
Steering Committee and Communications.  Cohousing Research Network
Development and Advertising Director. Foundation for Intentional Community