Re: Sr Cohousing Hits Mainstream Investing: Motley Fool
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 09:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
Fred and all —

I emailed the writer, Kevin Vandenboss, about his article on investing in Sr.
Cohousing.  I invited him to have a conversation about developing cohousing. I
cc’d Wendy Wiesner, ED of the Partnership for Affordable Cohousing (PFAC) as
this organization is involved w/ financing cohousing communities.

Fingers x’d Mr. Vandenboss writes back.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

I was going to make a joke about sodium and hydrogen, but NaH..