Communities Respond to COVID-19 :: FIC Virtual Gathering :: March 28th
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dear community friends,

Hello everyone… I hope you are taking care and staying healthy.  With my
Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) hat on, I am inviting you to join
our second Community Connect call on March 28 from 12-2pm Pacific / 3-5pm
Eastern on Zoom.

The central question we will explore: How can our communities respond with
compassion, strength, and responsibility in the face of the coronavirus
pandemic?

Our call agenda includes an Opening, Breakout Groups, Harvesting from Groups
Discussions, a Game and a Closing.  Learn more and Register here:
https://tinyurl.com/ficmar282020 <https://tinyurl.com/ficmar282020>

My FIC colleagues and I look forward to seeing some of you there.
Join us!

—
in community,
Neil Planchon
Co-Developer and Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing
Steering Committee and Communications.  Cohousing Research Network
Development and Advertising Director. Foundation for Intentional Community