Reminder! Coho/US Online Conferences seeking ideas speakers. Deadline: Thu Apr 9
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 13:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Cohousing-L subscribers…

I hope this finds you feeling healthy and staying strong.

I am reminding you that Coho/US has 3 important online events coming up which
are “under construction” now.  Dates are May 30, Aug 23 and Nov 7. Each one
needs more topic ideas and presenters. Please jump in and help! Event details
and intake forms are below.

There is a lot of wisdom and expertise in and around our communities! Whether
you are a previous presenter or a first timer, we invite you to contact us. If
you know someone who would be a good fit, let us know. We want all voices to be
heard. Click Let us know how you'd like to participate. Application deadline is
April 9.

May 30: The Heart of Community - Communication, Conflict, Relationships,
Connection, Consensus and Dynamic Governance

Aug 23: Community for All - Inviting, Celebrating and Leveraging Our Many
Differences The many types and layers of diversity and inclusion in community.
How to invite diversity? How to work well with all kinds of people? What
benefits and challenges does diversity bring? What tools, skills and strategies
promote a sense of belonging?

Nov 7: The Nuts and Bolts of Community - What are the systems that make our
communities work? Everything from budgeting to work day planning, capitol
reserves to paying for common meals. If you have a system, a spreadsheet, a
policy for it, this is a great place to share it.

We are doing a single RFP for all three of our upcoming online conferences.
Presenters, Click Here
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019Wizx0MDu_SOZYhoM3L5eNpUvvKx5gtYNYxF81Wfe7GMYim-YrhZ--SnHDWQ192V-bA6zBvBg2r76aFod0bYEuaFbGPJr96aERnAFgGZ_E4fBHjIMcS8Z9w4_2Jo61xW7eYOmXaO0fowvUssI_Y3vVmXTIvjU2Tc&c=t-4X_D0jXtqtbyOK3j3qiYdVMUk_ZuXEn2Q9Vu0sFvark6NOqiGfCQ==&ch=ui_c1BsPbU9vrHPsQVorgk7rHiQKWCMid3GFjRCvtX1b2-gXqOD9dQ==

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019Wizx0MDu_SOZYhoM3L5eNpUvvKx5gtYNYxF81Wfe7GMYim-YrhZ--SnHDWQ192V-bA6zBvBg2r76aFod0bYEuaFbGPJr96aERnAFgGZ_E4fBHjIMcS8Z9w4_2Jo61xW7eYOmXaO0fowvUssI_Y3vVmXTIvjU2Tc&c=t-4X_D0jXtqtbyOK3j3qiYdVMUk_ZuXEn2Q9Vu0sFvark6NOqiGfCQ==&ch=ui_c1BsPbU9vrHPsQVorgk7rHiQKWCMid3GFjRCvtX1b2-gXqOD9dQ==>

-=-=-

If you have a great idea and aren't a speaker, we’d love to hear from you. What
session would you like to see at an upcoming online conference? Fill out this
form and we'll see if we can make it happen. Topic Ideas, Click Here
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019Wizx0MDu_SOZYhoM3L5eNpUvvKx5gtYNYxF81Wfe7GMYim-YrhZ--SnHDWQ192V1yQ9z5BT9mLA7zLmS54hx-r9DhYwrOypCt-F0MXhZ7rBZn6y4uSXQi3psqVDBFKoVrEXuo3K7dXDCGIRwCU-mK1GOEvZNxTd&c=t-4X_D0jXtqtbyOK3j3qiYdVMUk_ZuXEn2Q9Vu0sFvark6NOqiGfCQ==&ch=ui_c1BsPbU9vrHPsQVorgk7rHiQKWCMid3GFjRCvtX1b2-gXqOD9dQ==

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019Wizx0MDu_SOZYhoM3L5eNpUvvKx5gtYNYxF81Wfe7GMYim-YrhZ--SnHDWQ192V1yQ9z5BT9mLA7zLmS54hx-r9DhYwrOypCt-F0MXhZ7rBZn6y4uSXQi3psqVDBFKoVrEXuo3K7dXDCGIRwCU-mK1GOEvZNxTd&c=t-4X_D0jXtqtbyOK3j3qiYdVMUk_ZuXEn2Q9Vu0sFvark6NOqiGfCQ==&ch=ui_c1BsPbU9vrHPsQVorgk7rHiQKWCMid3GFjRCvtX1b2-gXqOD9dQ==>

As Star Trek’s Jean Luc Picard says: Engage!
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

In community,
Neil Planchon
Online Events Team. Cohousing Association of the USA
Co-Developer and Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing
Steering Committee and Communications.  Cohousing Research Network