Open House Day 2020?
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 10:56:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi cohousers,

Sorry if I missed this but I haven't seen any discussion about having Open
House Day this year on April 26.  I know at one point it was scheduled.
And I know there was a webcast about it but that was a few weeks ago so
things may have changed.  I don't find anything on the cohousing.org site
about it.

Could someone please advise the status?  Is anyone trying to do one
virtually?    Pros?  Cons?    I'm feeling like it's too much to try to pull
together at this late date but am curious what other communities are doing
(or not doing).  Thanks.

Susan Hedgpeth
Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, CA