Re: Helping members with Covid-19 related hardship
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 18:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hello David and all — I’m moved by your community’s initiation of and execution
of this program.  I’m proposing it here at Takoma Village in Washington, DC.

Could you send me the documentation?  I want to start ASAP.

This is a generous act that highlights one of the ways in which cohousing is
“out there” in community building.

If others of you take a leaf from Washignton Village please post your
experiences in getting this started, maintaining it, and seeing where it goes
in the future.

Thank you for posting this, David.  As I said, I am moved and also invigorated
by what you have created.

Please everyone share what you are doing beyond social distancing,
disinfecting, etc. in the time of Coronavirus.  We want to hear.  I sure want
to hear!

Don’t forget the CohoUS web chat series Tuesday night:
https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/cohousing-and-the-coronavirus

Thanks, all!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they
know and then stop.
Mark Twain