Re: CoHousing meetings which meet social distancing requirements
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 13:47:05 -0700 (PDT)
We've been using Zoom -- I think one resident was having a problem
accessing it. Our 2nd Zoom plenary meeting is coming up and I'm hoping that
that one problem will have been resolved.

I suppose that a publicized gathering of any kind, like a public meeting,
is much more susceptible to being zoom-bombed, whereas presumably your coho
Zoom session invitations are sent only within your community. Also, Zoom
hosts are now learning about settings they can use to eliminate hackers or
immediately disable their access. And finally, I believe the Zoom folks are
very aware of this issue and are working hard to give session hosts more
controls and easier access to controls.