Re: CoHousing meetings which meet social distancing requirements
From: Graham Freeman (grahamjahiel.net)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 15:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
It's much harder to build and maintain community - especially during these
stressful times - than it is to use secure settings with Zoom. Whatever
tool you have critical mass with, best to just stick with that.

With Zoom, consider using the Waiting Room feature, which is documented
here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115000332726-Waiting-Room