Re: Terminology: "physical distancing" vs "social distancing"
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 13:49:18 -0700 (PDT)
It's my job as a pastor to help keep my congregation's social
connections happening, while helping people understand they need to
practice physical distancing from other people. And so that is the
language I use: physical distancing, most often mentioning that what
we are keeping distant from is other people.

Liz
Mosaic Commons Cohousing in Berlin, MA