Finances and Funnies - WebChat Tuesday
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:31:34 -0700 (PDT)
In continuing to respond to needs as they arrive in this time of Covid-19,
the Cohousing Association is offering this week's installment of the
Cohousing and Coronavirus series of free/donation-requested webchats:

Finances and Funnies

One of the impacts of Covid-19 for communities and community members is
financial strain. We’ll talk about how communities can support one another,
specifically as it relates to the realm of finances.  And because we know
that laughter helps us stay healthy, we’ll be interspersing this serious
topic with our favorite Covid-19 and community humor. Please bring your
ideas and your jokes. We’ll have opportunities to share both.

Register at www.cohousing.org/webchats

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director