Shared housing situation at Cascadia Commons Portland Oregon
From: Paul Williamson (pwilliamson5158gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 17:21:55 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for a housemate to share my 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath duplex
townhome in a cohousing community close to downtown. The house is a little
under 1,000 sq feet. I am looking for a single person, one small pet ok
with approval.
I am a 65 year old single man. I work a regular 40 hour week for the local
community action program. I like pets but I do not have any. I enjoy the
company of others but also like my quiet time. My hobbies include hiking,
contra dancing and participating in activities and events at my cohousing
community. I am no clean freak but like to keep the place tidy.
The second floor bedroom for rent is large (app. 150 sq ft) with a walk in
closet and separated from the other bedroom by a common bathroom. Our
community is in a quiet, older neighborhood located just ten minutes from
downtown w/good traffic. Bus stops and Sunset and Beaverton Transit centers
are nearby.

Community amenities include hot tub, laundry, workshop, large kitchen and
dining hall, library, multipurpose rooms, and guest rooms. We also have a
free weekly yoga class on Saturday morning. $700 monthly rent covers
utilities including wireless internet access.
Rent is month to month with first, last and deposit required at move-in. I
am looking for someone interested in participating in community life versus
just a room to rent. Check us out at: http://www.cascadiacommons.com/
The room is available before the end of the month if the prospective renter
wanted to move in before May 1st. If interested, email me with any
questions and a little about yourself and I will get back to you as soon as
possible.

Paul Williamson 503-740-5158