Reminder :: Two upcoming Cohousing Events :: This Saturday and Sunday
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
Friends and neighbor subscribers,

Sending good vibes to you all from Oakland CA. I would like to remind you all
about TWO exciting upcoming important Cohousing events. Join us to learn more,
build community and have fun.

-=-=-=-
Saturday, April 25th :: 11 AM - 5 PM
Sharing and Caring :: Simple Series 2020 Event

Rocky Corner is excited to present two tracks during the Saturday Program,
“Living Together” and “Living on the Land”. You may attend all sessions in one
track OR mix and match; and because your registration includes access to the
recordings, you can ‘attend’ them all!

Learn more and register here https://www.cohousing.org/simple-series/2020-rocky/

Note: if you are unable to attend “Live” and want the sessions recordings, go
ahead and register and we will let you know with you as soon as they are
available.

-=-=-
Sunday, April 26th :: Various Times!
National Cohousing Open House Day 2020 - Virtual Edition

An Open House event is a great way for a community to share the good news about
cohousing, which is why Coho/US coordinates one on a national scale each
spring. This year many communities have organized virtual gatherings.

Learn more and connect with communities here
https://www.cohousing.org/national-open-house-2020/

Note: if your community is hosting an event, which is not listed, please let me
know and I’ll add.
Note #2: One community is hosting an event on April 3oth instead of April 26th

-=-=-
Take care and stay safe!

Neil
National Cohousing Open House Day 2020 Coordinator
Co-Developer and Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA
Steering Committee and Communications.  Cohousing Research Network

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.  Margaret Mead