Re: Looking for roomates
From: Lynne MARKELL (lmarkellrogers.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Dwayne,
I am sure others have already told you this, but you are reaching out to people
planning or living in "cohousing". It is different from co-living where people
share a unit, including a kitchen and living room.
It is possible that a unit could be shared by unrelated people who buy the unit
together, but this is not the norm.
There are few long term rental units in cohousing. The cohousing groups do not
have the capital to do this, unless they get special funding.
We are not a good audience for your survey.

Lynne Markell,
Lmarkell [at] rogers.com
(613) 842-5222