Consensus Decision Making Using a Digital Platform
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 21:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

For those of you using a digital platform to conduct meetings, how are you
handling consensus decision making?  I’m not talking about discussion but the
actual time you are moving towards consensus on a proposal.

What challenges have you had or do you foresee?

What has gone well w/ your consensus process via a digital platform?

Do you have suggestions for communities starting to use a digital platform?

I did canvas the archives searching for keywords:  digital, consensus, zoom w/
various combinations.

Thanks, all. :-)

PS mostly for old timers ... In my archive search, I also used “Go To Meeting”
and ran into a raft of emails from Rob Sandelin.  I’m grateful to hear his
voice and read his wise words as he continues to live in the Cohousing L
archives.  Rob was one of the early contributors to the cohousing movement.  He
produced a number of cohousing products that he made available for anyone
wanting one.  He lived at Sharingwood Cohousing in Washington state.  He died
way too young.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they
know and then stop.
Mark Twain