Re: Consensus Decision Making Using a Digital Platform
From: Linda Hobbet (coholindahobbet.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 10:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Village Hearth has the same experience. We are less than a month from starting to move in and we have been using zoom for years because many of our members are spread across the country. It is much easier to deal with everyone on Zoom than half and half.

Linda Hobbet

PS. We have a few homes available. Stop by for our zoom virtual Open House this afternoon if you can. Anytime between 2:30 and 3:30 Eastern Time. Zoom.us/j/879809164