Re: Sunnyside Village Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 18:19:38 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you so much, Dean.  Muriel kindly sent me the link previously so I have
already watched it.  But now everyone not on FB can view it at that URL, too.

How will you be using this video?

I’m assuming since you are gardening on your property already that you have
purchased the site?

Thanks for a glimpse of your community!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they
know and then stop.
Mark Twain