Re: Facilitating community meetings online (was Dear Coho Professionals)
From: Lynne MARKELL (lmarkellrogers.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations to you. Thanks for sharing and giving us these tips.
I find long Zoom meetings challenging. Our last one was 2.5 hours, because we
added on an interview with a real estate lawyer at the beginning.
We had a social event on Friday and it was only an hour. Much better!
Lynne, Convivium Cohousing Co-operative, in Ottawa.

Lynne Markell,
Lmarkell [at] rogers.com
(613) 842-5222