Re: Facilitating community meetings online (was Dear Coho Professionals)
From: Scott Drennan (scottdpobox.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 12:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:43 AM Lynne MARKELL <lmarkell [at] rogers.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to you. Thanks for sharing and giving us these tips.
> I find long Zoom meetings challenging. Our last one was 2.5 hours, because
> we added on an interview with a real estate lawyer at the beginning.
> We had a social event on Friday and it was only an hour. Much better!

Thanks Lynne,

Agreed, longer meetings can be tiring.

If we're doing anything more than an hour online, we try to include a quick
stretch break at the 1 hour mark, and a longer break after two hours.
(e.g. we schedule a longer meeting around lunchtime, so there is a section
before lunch and then after lunch)

cheers,
Scott

Scott Drennan