Re: community license for Zoom Pro?
From: eva (evaolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Muriel et al,
we purchased a Zoom Pro account and it has been working very well. We
use it for all our community meetings (we are still in the forming
stage, so our members are spread out all over the country). We also use
it for socializing, and I use it to help tech geography for a friend's
child.
It would have been a problem to have meetings limited to 40 minutes, so
this was a good investment for us. Eva Holm Newt Crossing Community, Port Townsend, WA
www.newtcrossing.org [1]