Re: membership management software
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 06:52:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Stefani!

Can  you be a little more explicit about what you want the software system to
do?

There are many discussion threads on GATHER, GROUPS.io and another software
system I can’t remember right now in the Cohousing-L archives.  You can reach
the archives by scrolling down to the bottom of any email message to the
Cohousing-L list and clickling on the link.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they
know and then stop.
Mark Twain