Re: Move-in During the Pandemic
From: Anne Birchfield (anne.birchfieldgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 07:53:51 -0700 (PDT)
Fair Oaks Ecohousing co-housers will be in the same situation. We are just
starting to close on our new homes this week, although move-in will be
delayed a few weeks to get our sidewalks fully compliant for ADA. Although
we cannot plan group meals, or community activities in our Common House,
finally moving in and being in the same location will be both a relief and
a blessing. We have had significant challenges on every level all along the
way. We will make it through the virus. Congratulations to all of you at
Village Hearth!