Re: Cats - indoor outdoor or both in cohousing
From: Linda Hobbet (coholindahobbet.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 17:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
At Village Hearth, we are about to move in, our policy is that indoor/outdoor cats belonging to original residents can be grandfathered in, but after that, only indoor cats.

There are collars that are quite effective in protecting birds from cats, https://www.birdsbesafe.com/. Belled collars are not very useful because cats learn to walk without ringing the bell. The collars protect birds but not reptiles and small mammals.

Linda Hobbet