Re: Cats - indoor outdoor or both in cohousing
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 19:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
I moved in with an old cat who tried to push screens out of windows and jumped
off a second balcony rather than be forced to live entirely indoors (We had the
policy of no outdoor cats except we grandfathered in the original outdoor
cats.)  I bought a special collar for my old guy (different from the one linked
to but the same idea) and as far as I know it worked....except for baby rabbits.
Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, WI