Re: Cats - indoor outdoor or both in cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 20:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
When we were in this cat discussion we were told that outdoor cats can be
converted to indoor cats. A woman who works with homeless cats told us she does
it or teaches people how. So a call to a vet or animal rescue place might find
someone where you are.

I think knowing that was one factor also in swaying people toward no outdoor
cats — you don’t have to get rid of them.

Sharon